Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sarah's Bitchy Reply

Okay well this is my bitchy reply to Grace's post on camp. http://ninja-of-music.blogspot.com/2012/03/camp.html



1)      I think the part about Paper Clips is an understatement. I think everyone was bored out of their minds.
2)      You are just dripping with sympathy Grace. Yes I know you told me but you cant even to begin to tell me that you know what extents of hell I have been through with being this badly burned. You have no fucking idea.
3)      You spelled ‘Kayakking’ wrong. Its kayaking. Just saying.
4)      The way my meat is made is different Grace. My meat is killed in a HUMANE way in an abattoir where I do not have to see it being murdered. Furthermore, I do not eat a pigs HEAD like the people at the market were. Nor do I eat walkie talkie. And im not even such a massive fan of red meat anyway. 

Im sorry if ive pissed you off with my bitchiness. Must be in a bad mood from being so badly sunburned. 
Like legit, my shoulders are peeling... They're all brown and then pink in patches :| Its really gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment