Thursday, April 5, 2012

каникулы

My Easter holidays have been okay so far. My report was reasonably good-6 As, 2 Bs and 3 Cs. 


Yesterday  I went to see a movie wit my mom and aunt and it was very funny. Then I went to Grace's house. We attempted to make pancakes. BUT. We used maizina instead of flour so our pancakes turned out like pap. they were disgusting. No offence Gracey :P


Grace's sister's hamster


The hamster in the centre of an almost finished
toilet roll. LOL.






















Me listening to music. Grace, those headphones
are awesome. 






















The other day, I was at the Mall and geez, these holidays ive been seeing Green Day in everything. 

Like such. LOL the biltong shop :P







Those are Gibsons.. SGs I think.. I want to play a Gibson
before I die.. Let alone own one :3


And I was looking for the Rolling Stone magazine in 
CNA and instead I found this: 









OH and yesterday, I was listening to Danger days: The True Life Of The Fabulous Killjoys (by MCR) and I was listening to Bulletproof Heart and I came across this verse that I really like.

The papers say
"Johnny won't you come back home?"
Cause everybody knows you don't
Want to give yourself then tell the truth
And God will save you


As for the rest of my holidays (4 days :'/ ) im not sure what ill be doing.. Seeing mah boyf hopefully and finishing watching the rest of the Lord Of The Rings

2 comments:

  1. does the little 'boyf' part mean its official -_-
    Oath Ima be single alone this winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDK :P Y'see thee parentals arnt keen on him :| Not just him; its any guy that might take a liking to me. Unfortunately :(

      Delete