Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Decisions...

Okay well for English next term, we have to read a classic. While everyone else in the class will be reading things like Oliver Twist and Moby Dick etc, ill be reading Lord Of The Rings. Im reading Fellowship Of the Ring. At first, I didnt quite know if I liked the book. The writing was tiny and it took me forever to read one page. Ive been reading it for about a week and im on page 54. Of 400-and-something. 
Anyway, I decided to watch the movie and see if that got me more interested in the book. Guess who found all three DVDs for R180 and Musica. MOI! :'D 
And the answer is YES I love the movies (well ive only watched the first one so far) and im looking forward to pursuing my read. Ive also come to some conclusions. Frodo looks a bit like Daniel Radcliffe. Well DR with really curly hair and big eyes. Still, he is pretty cute. Another thing. Orlando Bloom is absolutely beautiful as Legolas.  
C'mon he is actually quite cute :'D





Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment