Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Theory. Adapted.

Well this is my theory, adapted from my friend's theory. 


My friend Rachel's theory is that we are, in fact, walking hormones. We are attracted to anyone, annoyed by anything and everything etc. We are hormonal even when we're not on our "monthly flow" (Say that in a British accent and its really funny) 


Now my theory is that, yes, we are walking hormones. BUT. There is a switch somewhere in our bodies that gets turned on and off at intermittent points. That is why we get mood swings, fat days (days when you feel fat) and days when you are attracted to anything that moves. 


I have experienced the last one. Well indirectly. You see. I suffer from lack of kissing. I think most people do as a matter of fact.


Something I want to add to this post.


I had my first ever boyfriend in Grade 7. After we had been dating for about 2 months, we both had our first kiss. It wasnt anything to rave about (a peck) but woah. My grade saw me as.. not exactly a slut but yeah. 
But the thing is, most of their first kisses were like tongue and everything. And they've all had like 5 boyfriends and have probably kissed way more boys than that.
And it hasnt stopped at kissing either, im sure.


-I have had 1 boyfriend
-I have only ever kissed one boy 



Maar Graeme, sal jy beide van diegene ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment