Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grace The rash-face Who Is Infact My Bestie

In the past few days, Grace has felt the need to phone me repeatedly. Or WhatsApping me to say "call me:)". So when she actually ends up calling me (and all you hear is Smells Like Teen Spirit blasting out my phone) its usually about something stupid. And so therefore my answer to the ringing phone is "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" 
Last night it was to tell me that she was starting her Maths homework. And to tell me that she had done more than we had to. And how unfair it was. And I was just like "....uhm okay"


THEN I get a WhatsApp. "call me"
So I called her, expecting to be told that she had finally figured out how to play American Idiot and that she had found her tuner. (How she would have found it in her extremely messy room im not sure) (Im actually not sure how she finds anything) 


When I answered, all I could hear was laughing down the line. 


Me: What do you want Grace?
Grace: ive got something funny to tell you.
Me: What?
Grace: Do you know what Kurt Cobain's middle name is? *laughs*
Me: No what?
Grace: DONALD *dies laughing*
Me: *laughing* What?
Grace: DONALD!!!!!!!
Me: LMFAO
*we both collapse on the floor laughing* 
*Grace goes into a long explanation (while laughing) about how she found this out*
The funny thing is that he has a whole Rockstar name going. And then you get his middle name. Donald. LMFAO :D

No comments:

Post a Comment