Friday, June 15, 2012

Funniest Shit Ever

Okay so I was reading my diaries from grade 5, 6 and 7 and OMG I wrote the most insignificant shit ever HAHAHAH


In one diary I wrote about how I got the highest in the grade for EMS LOL And also the fact that I had detention (LOL-first and last time ive ever had detention)


In another, I said I had to take a dump (not in those words obviously) 


In the 3rd, I wrote quite a few times about how I hated my Afrikaans teacher and I had a mini celebration every day we didnt have Afrikaans LOL 
I also felt the need to write every time I got my period o.O


In my grade 7 diary, my friend Tayla made ID cards for myself and her. It said the following:
Full name:  Sarah Jessica James
Stripper name: Lady Lustyshocks
Bra Size: DD
Current Boyfriend(s): Daniel Radcliffe
No of boys kissed: 999999999999999999999999


I also had the lyrics to Emo Kid stuck in LMAO 


Oh and also, in one diary, my friend Tara had given me some Harry Potter cards and I had put them in an envelope and stuck them in the back 


I also called a lot of people 'cow' and I spelled 'bloody' 'bluddy' LMAO
I was so weird o.O


I was so lame. 
I constantly felt the need to try and be part of the cool crowd and ive realised now (well for a few years now) that im okay not being part of the cool crowd..


And another thing, every Friday I went to youth and every Friday I would write the same thing: "I hope Robbie will go" (I had a massive crush on him for like 2 years) (incidentally, he's now one of my good guy friends) and I used to like my friend's brother Dylan LOL I would constantly be looking for hints to see if he liked me back. I dont think he ever did LOL and I dont blame him. I was probably really annoying lol

No comments:

Post a Comment